We understand that your trust in us is the most important asset of Web Igniter bvba (hereinafter referred to as “Web Igniter”, “we” or “us”). Your privacy is therefore of utmost importance to us.
This Privacy Statement (hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy Statement”) applies, among other things, to (i) our websites www.webigniter.eu, www.mitambo.com ,www.seodecollageimmediat.com, www.wpsearchconsole.com, www.pageverify.com and any other variations (sub-domains) of these sites (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), (ii) visits to our offices and (iii) all (commercial) relationships between Web Igniter and its customers, prospects and business partners.
This Privacy Statement contains, among other things, information about the personal data that Web Igniter collects and how Web Igniter uses and processes such personal data.
Web Igniter wishes to emphasize that it tries at all times to act in accordance with (i) the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data (Privacy Law) (as long as it is in force), (ii) the European Regulation of 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and (iii) all (future) Belgian laws concerning the implementation of this Regulation.
Visiting the website, creating a demo account on any solutions marketed by Web Igniter, creating a commercial account to use Web Igniter’s services, subscribing to the newsletter and/or a seminar, seminar or event, implies your express consent (through the provision of your personal data or “opt-in” to participate) to the Privacy Statement and therefore to the way we collect, use and process your personal data.
Types of personal data
Web Igniter peut collecter et traiter les données à caractère personnel suivantes :
- First name
- Company (or home) address
- Invoice address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (landline/gsm)
- User name
- Company name
Information about your use of the website, platforms published by Web Igniter, (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”) (such as, but not limited to, IP address, browser type, operating system)
Connection data from your mobile device, as well as geographic location data (if applicable)
Crawl data from sites you have added, search engine results position collections and SEO guides generated on your account are only accessible by you and the people you have authorised by managing your team on the platform. Access is only possible through Web Igniter bvba’s support service by sharing URLs on your own. After 6 months without active subscription, the collected data will be deleted (6 months data retention)
Your communication preference
All personal data freely provided to Web Igniter (e.g., correspondence data between you and Web Igniter).
Web Igniter also automatically collects anonymous information about your use of the Website and Web Igniter’s services through the Platform.
For example, Web Igniter will automatically record which parts of the Website or Platform you visit, which web browser you use, and which website you were visiting when you received access to the Website.
We cannot identify you on the basis of this data, but it does allow Web Igniter to compile statistics about the use of the Website or Platform.
How personal data is collected ?
This personal data is collected in the case of or in the context of :
- Requesting an offer
- Creating an account (demo)
- Working with Web Igniter
- Download the e-book
- Downloading the templates
- Visit the website
- Visit the Web Igniter offices
- Your use of Web Igniter’s services, whether or not through the website, or the Platform, and/or whether or not through a mobile device
- Subscription to the newsletter and/or blog (whether or not through the website)
- Registration for a webinar, seminar and/or event
- Verification of your identity (e.g. when using customer service)
- Correspondence to and from Web Igniter
- Providing Web Igniter with ideas for improving the services or the Platform.
- The exchange of business cards
- The connection established between the Platform and social network platforms
The personal data collected by Web Igniter is therefore expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
Use of personal data
Web Igniter may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration of visitors when visiting Web Igniter offices
- Creating and confirming the creation of a demo account
- Fulfillment of the agreement with Web Igniter (including follow-up)
- The provision of Web Igniter’s services whether or not via the Website, or Platform, and/or whether or not via a mobile device
- The provision of support/assistance (e.g., in the event of a problem)
- Sending targeted marketing notices and advertisements, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preference and, where applicable, with your explicit consent
- Sending invoices and collecting payments
- Optimising the quality, management and content of the website or Platform
- Creation of statistics
- The development of an offer
- Conducting research, customer satisfaction surveys and other market research
- Processing takes place for the following legal reasons, as appropriate
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement with Web Igniter or in order to take action at your request before entering into an agreement
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Web Igniter is subject
- Processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Web Igniter or a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject override those interests, which require the protection of personal data (in particular if you are a child).
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Web Igniter will never disclose your personal data to third parties, except as necessary for the provision of Web Igniter’s services and their optimization (such as, but not limited to, maintenance work, payment processing, provision of services to Web Igniter (e.g., through outsourcing, database management)).
In this regard, your personal data may be disclosed to payment service providers, software providers, cloud partners, data centres, external IT consultants, service providers.
If it is necessary for Web Igniter to disclose your personal data to third parties in this regard, the relevant third party will be required to use your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, Web Igniter may disclose your personal data:
To the appropriate authorities (i) where Web Igniter is required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings or future legal proceedings and (ii) to secure and defend our rights;
When Web Igniter or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your personal data – which Web Igniter has collected – will be one of the transferred assets;
For the purpose of detecting profiles similar to yours, except where you have expressly objected to this.
In all other cases, Web Igniter will not sell, rent or transfer your personal data to third parties, except where Web Igniter (i) has obtained your consent to do so and (ii) has entered into a data processing agreement with the third party concerned, which contains the necessary safeguards with respect to the confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data
Storage of personal data
Except where a longer retention period is required or justified (i) by law or (ii) by compliance with another legal obligation, Web Igniter retains your personal data only for as long as is necessary to achieve and fulfil the purposes as described in the Privacy Statement, under the heading ‘Use of Personal Data’.
Your privacy rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following privacy rights:
- Right to access personal data that Web Igniter may hold about you;
- Right to rectify, complete or update your personal data;
- Right to have your personal data deleted (‘right to be forgotten’) (Web Igniter wishes to point out that in this context certain services will no longer be accessible and/or can no longer be provided if you delete or request the deletion of certain required personal data);
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to the transferability of your personal data;
- Right to object / oppose the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise your privacy rights as set out below, please contact dpo@WebIgniter.eu or by post.
You can exercise these rights in principle free of charge. In addition, you can always update, change and/or check your personal data – which you were required to provide when you created your account (demo) – via your account.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any Web Igniter e-mail.
Protection of personal data
Web Igniter is committed to taking reasonable physical, technological and organizational precautions to prevent (i) unauthorized access to your personal data, and (ii) loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Web Igniter will store all personal data it has collected in the cloud (with data centre(s) located in the EU).
Notwithstanding Web Igniter’s security policy, controls and actions, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. No method of transfer or transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and Web Igniter cannot guarantee absolute security in this regard.
Finally, the security of your account (demo or commercial) will also depend on the confidentiality of your password to receive access to the Platform. Web Igniter will never ask you for your password, so you are required not to disclose it yourself. The Platform uses the Google oAuth authentication system. The login/password security is that provided by Google.
If you have nevertheless given your password to a third party – e.g. because the third party has indicated that it offers you additional services – this third party will be given access to your account (demo or commercial) and your personal data via your password. In this case, you yourself are responsible for the actions that result from the use of your (demo or commercial) account.
Web Igniter therefore strongly advises you to immediately change your password and contact us if you become aware that someone has gained access to your (demo) account.
Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient that is domiciled or based in a country that does not fall under an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission will be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain (i) the standard contractual clauses as defined in the ‘European Commission Decision of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)’, or (ii) some other mechanism on the basis of privacy legislation or other regulation relating to the processing of personal data.
Update of the Privacy Statement
Web Igniter may update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on the website. You should check the website and the relevant page on which the Privacy Statement is posted regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
The website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you may be directed to another website or Internet source that may collect information about you via cookies or other technologies.